Care Team Solutions has an EXCITING opportunity for a Clinical Services Coordinator for a fast-growing, technology-enabled company (Vallejo, CA) that was founded to make a major impact in the way medical care is delivered; leading this shift by providing high-quality, real-time nursing care and services along with all the necessary tools and infrastructure to safely shift advanced, acute medical care from hospitals to the comfort of the patients’ home. We are deeply committed to creating superior patient and family experiences and outcomes. The Clinical Services Coordinator is an integral member of the team, ensuring that operations run smoothly by providing administrative and logistical support to the multidisciplinary clinical team!
- 2-3 years’ administrative experience in healthcare setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Salary
- EXCELLENT Benefits
- Paid Parking
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, and responsible with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills are required. You must be able to work independently within a dynamic team environment. We are looking for creative individuals who are, first and foremost, patient centered and can thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, high-profile environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and build collegial relationships with clinical staff, multidisciplinary colleagues, patients and clients.
- Collect and organize patient data.
- Maintain records and databases including record set-up and maintenance.
- Upload paperwork to patient record including insurance information.
- Coordinate and schedule home visits, equipment delivery, and lab tests with community partners and vendors from order to service fulfillment.
- Diligently follow-up on administrative tasks and communicate updates to the team.
- Manage complex and multidisciplinary real-time scheduling needs.
- Maintain supplies and documentation, as needed, to support the unique MHG care delivery model.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement new processes and systems, with potential to train and orient new staff.
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- High level of service deliverability including multi-tasking, ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, including command of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel with ability to learn new software as needed
- Ability to demonstrate respect and professionalism for patients’ rights and individual needs, including demonstrated ability to maintain HIPAA compliance and other confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Analytical skills and ability to resolve technical problems if needed
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to manage and triage complex telephone calls
- Comfortable working with a diverse patient population and multidisciplinary team; ncluding nursing, physicians, and ancillary service providers such as PT, OT, skilled nursing, etc.
Dean M. Powers
Senior Recruitment Consultant | careteamsolutions
P: 866-708-0798 x 110