Care Team Solutions has an EXCITING opportunity as a Desktop Support Analyst for a fast-growing, technology-enabled Virtual Hospital in Boston, MA that was founded to make a major impact in the way medical care is delivered.
Location: Boston, MA. IT IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
-3+ yrs experience supporting IT in a business setting
-Ability to work 2 weekends a month and evening shifts
-Ability and want to effectively communicate with practitioners via phone and in-person to support them in their work with patients.
-Competitive Pay w/ Full Benefits!
-Full time, Permanent position.
-Great opportunity to get into an industry Leader
- To set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network.
- Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access.
- Chalk out maintenance plan for the prevention of unexpected failures.
- Setting up the Organization’s computer system to meet specific business goals.
- Monitoring day to day computer performance.
- Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnection seamlessly with diverse system keeping in mind for compatibility factors.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Endorse and apply upgrades to systems to ensure durability.
- Assess functional needs to regulate system purchase specifications.
- Resolve hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Validate & approve VPN access for all remote users.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems.
- Train and guide staff hardware and software usage.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ Years Exp
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com