Website CareTeam Solutions
HR – Administrative Support Specialist
CareTeam Solutions is looking for a HR Support Specialist to join their team of in-home Care Management clinical support staff. Be a part of one of the highest rated, and fastest growing Healthcare Recruiting Agencies.
The Care Management HR Support Specialist aids in leading teams of nurses and behavior health professionals responsible for care management. The CM Support works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Care Management HR Support Specialist oversees the healthcare professionals that assess and evaluatehealth insurance members’ needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. Decisions are typically related to schedule, plans and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and helps to supervise nurses and behavior health professionals; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- Ensures associates’ competence/excellence in clinical documentation
- Responsible for maintaining Professional/Paraprofessional productivity and margins within expectations
- Responsible to maximize associates’ performance to help with revenue growth by reviewing and approving all cases and potential care plans
- Ensures superior customer service
- Anticipates, identifies and reports in a timely manner on areas of potential risk, and plans their resolution or prevention. Consults with the Manager and Leadership staff as appropriate.
- Aiding in recruiting and on-boarding healthcare professionals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of an associate’s degree, or two years experience.
- Bachelors in Social Work, Human Resources or related field is a nice-to-have
- Willingness to learn, adapt and take on new tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Show an attention to detail.
- Ability to organize work and complete task within a timely manner.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Competitive Base Salary
- bonus potential
- Health/Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Atmosphere & Support
P 866.708.0798 x102
Text Only 720-590-7005
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org