Facility in Ogdensburg, NY is looking for a MS RN for NIGHTS. Must have BLS and ACLS. PALS preferred. Some acute patients at times.
Interested candidates should have minimally 2 years of recent MedSurg experience
– Specialty: Medical/Surgical
– Facility: Hospital
-Location: Ogdensburg, NY
– Quantity of positions: 2
– Target Start Date: 3/12/18
– Assignment Length: 13 week assignment
– Shift: (12 Hours) Night 7p-7a
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and license reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty program bonuses for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) – MedSurg
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Perform general nursing duties in the medical and med/surg with adequate supervision.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) – MedSurg
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current licensure to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider card
- Current ACLS Healthcare Provider card
Recruiter | Care Team Solutions
P: 866.708.0798 x107
Text Only: 720-307-2368
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org