Care Team Solutions is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) licensed in Mass. for a fast-growing, technology-enabled company in Boston, MA! They were founded to make a major, positive impact in the way medical care is delivered!
They’re leading this shift by providing high-quality, real time advanced acute medical care from hospitals to the comfort of the patient’s home. Centered around a deep commitment to creating superior patient and family experiences and outcomes.
We’re looking for Registered Nurses (RN) who are flexible, friendly, and patient centered, who can thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, high-profile environment.
-Must be comfortable with technology!
-Must have 3 yrs exp in acute setting & BSN
-EXTREMELY competitive pay!
Location: Boston, MA – IT IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
License: Active RN license in MA
Shifts/Days: 12 hour 11a-11p & 7p-7a
Position Type: Permanent.
-Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Paid in Full
• Provide safe, world class, high-quality patient care to various patient populations including some oncology.
• Utilize monitoring, assessment, planning, intervention and critical thinking skills to care for acute care patient populations in the home
• Navigate patients and families across the continuum of phases of care
• Monitor and respond to biometric data
• Conduct home and audio/visual patient care visits as directed by the care team and/or protocol
• Ensure all interventions in the patients care plan are implemented efficiently with a patient centered approach
• Provide protocol driven assessment, care coordination and interventions for diverse patient populations with a focus on oncology, medicine and post op care.
• Exhibit sound clinical decision making and critical thinking skills
• Facilitate admissions
• Share expertise with the multidisciplinary team and serve as a resource to staff in area(s) of expertise.
• State license as Registered Nurse
• 3+ years of RN experience.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and problem solve quickly with well-articulated action planning
• Strong verbal/written communication and conflict resolution skills
• Promote patient safety and a positive patient experience
• Flexible and comfortable with a changing and dynamic work environment
• Team player who also works well independently
• Participates in ongoing learning and continuing education to care for a variety of patient populations
Specialties – including, but not limited to:
- ICU – CCU
- ER – ED – emergency
- Med Surg – Medical Surgical
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org