Care Team Solutions is looking for Software Systems Engineers for a high paying position in Fort Belvoir, VA!
- Type: Full time/Perm
- Location: Fort Belvoir, Va
- Start Date: ASAP
- Relocation Assistance: Yes
Details: Support the development of advanced electro optic / infra-red (EOIR) sensor technologies, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities for US Army manned and unmanned ground vehicle platforms. The Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) program is a priority for the US Army Futures Command and is at the forefront of the Army’s modernization initiatives. As a Software / Systems Engineer with DCS, you will work with the US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) Center to modernize the Army’s fleet of ground combat vehicles and provide advanced sensor technologies that will increase performance of large scale robotic ground vehicles and reduce crew workload of manned ground vehicle platforms.
- You will work with cross functional teams to understand vehicle architectures, including network topology, subsystem component relationships, and subsystem component interfaces.
- Develop, integrate, and test Automated Target Recognition and sensor subsystems onto both manned ground vehicle platforms and manned ground vehicle platforms.
- Support development of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Configure and maintain the C5ISR System Integration Lab (SIL).
- perform hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) functional, performance, and integration testing for the AiTR and sensor subsystem.
- Provide onsite support at customer and US Army facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance at the secret level.
- 5+ years preferred of C++ programming experience with a strong emphasis on object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent customer interaction.
- Independent thinker, proven problem solver, and troubleshooter.Real-Time Embedded development experience highly preferred.
- Experience programming in a Linux and Windows OS environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org