Care Team Solutions is looking for motivated, experienced, Registered Nurses (RN) for high paying Travel & Local Contract positions!
Registered Nurse (RN): must have 2+ years of recent Hospice | Other Area(s) experience.
- Pay: Get a personalized pay package that fits YOU!
- Specialty:Hospice | Other Area(s)
This is an overnight shift.
- Length:14 weeks.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and flexible
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel reimbursements
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus
Responsibilities of the Registered (RN):
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication & provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties.